About Me

My photo
A blog with a twist. Attempting to shape in words the tangled web of thoughts in my head, but always ending each post in the form of a positive conclusion, intended to reach out and help people looking for inspiration and advice. So yea....here goes....

Friday 21 October 2011

My question answered. My Theory Confirmed. The Timing is Perfect. I Love this World

"I love you, because all the loves in the world are like different rivers flowing into the same lake, where they meet and are transformed into a single love that becomes rain and blesses the earth"

I knew I wasnt crazy. I knew i wasnt commiting a sin and I knew I had no reason to be guilty. I was just a little afraid that this may not be true because ive never heard anyone else talk about how they love more that one person at the same, with the same intensity and admit it as a good, natural and normal thing.

But Paulo Coelho understands. He Accepts. He embraces. He quotes the above in his new book The Aleph, explains his most recent discovery - although he loves his wife of 25 years, hes in love with a girl half his age who he hardly knows (it is partly to do with thier ancestors having been lovers hundreds of years ago and they both can feel this using 'the aleph' in each others eyes but still) And I start to read it now? And now this proves my thoery on the universes perfect timing with my life.

I can now live in peace untill the next challenge life throws at me

No comments:

Post a Comment