About Me

My photo
A blog with a twist. Attempting to shape in words the tangled web of thoughts in my head, but always ending each post in the form of a positive conclusion, intended to reach out and help people looking for inspiration and advice. So yea....here goes....

Tuesday 8 November 2011

REMINDER: Dont ever forget the power of love

With me without me


When I gaze into the starry sky at night
Contemplating the galaxy's delight
Its then that I catch the scent of your hair
and feel your embrace, holding me tight.

Walking along the stony shore clearing my thoughts
in a cold but calming sea side town
I suddenly sense your warm hand inside mine
Hearing your voice a precious, soothing sound

When I wrap myself inside my bed at night
Only the smell of your clothes accompany me
I long for your feet to rub mine gently
Filling a heart that craves your affection deeply

Forgive me my treasure, for my bitter thoughts that make no vital sense
Its soley because the love and compassion that I possess for you is so immense

So whatever it is that I do in my life, I will always know that this much is clear
Everywhere I go, I'm uplifted by the power of your presence, for you are always near.
Forever with me, my dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment