About Me

My photo
A blog with a twist. Attempting to shape in words the tangled web of thoughts in my head, but always ending each post in the form of a positive conclusion, intended to reach out and help people looking for inspiration and advice. So yea....here goes....

Thursday 10 November 2011

Never feel like your at home anywhere? Heres a differerent way of thinking about it :)

Casa Dolce Casa

North, East, South, West
Which feels right? Which feels best?

To the highest mountain
or the warmest seas
I look for home
But not with ease

The place of my birth
Full of familiarity
Does not feel like my home
With its layers of memories

An exotic country
What im most fond of
Doesn't contain the feeling
Of peace, of hope, of Love

Thats when I realise
That 'home' is not fixed
Its not found around me
It has no door or bricks

Its the inner emotions
When inside your embrace
Enclosed in your soul
Lost in Time, In space

Peace is in your presence
Comfort in the love you provide
My home is where my heart is
And my heart never leaves your side

No comments:

Post a Comment